- About Us
- Tile & Stone
- Inspiration Gallery
- Events & Trainings
- Contact Us
BENDER is a fourth generation family-owned and operated company, born and raised in Connecticut.
BENDER has evolved into the largest retail and wholesale provider of home design products in Connecticut with thriving decorative plumbing, kitchen and bath cabinetry, lighting, tile and stone divisions. To support our local tradesmen, we also supply a wide range of HVAC and plumbing supplies. We currently have an aggressive 10 year, multi-state expansion strategy that allows for continued growth for our company and for our teammates.
Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with extraordinary service and a design experience that rivals no other, resulting in homes people love to live in.
BENDER understands a good work/life balance is essential and creates opportunity for teammates to experience both personal and professional growth. The BENDER benefit package supports this belief and includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with a company match
- Company-funded Employee Life Insurance Policy
We are a family-owned and operated company whose core values and purpose is reflected in our behavior and influences the decisions we make. Team at BENDER means every person counts.
We have over 200 teammates: 27% have been with BENDER for 10+ years and 13% have been with BENDER for 20+ years.
At BENDER, we treat everyone with respect and do the right thing. We treat the company as our own. We work hard AND smart. As a purpose-driven company, teammates at BENDER understand their jobs have meaning and create tremendous impact.
Chief of IlluminationLocation: Norwalk, CT
You will grow the BENDER Lighting Division across multiple branches resulting in increased sales and profitability.
You will develop a cross-department training platform that educates and engages an existing sales team that specializes in Decorative Plumbing to successfully integrate lighting sales into all of their client projects. As a result, the BENDER Lighting Division will grow from 2.5% to 13% as a percentage of revenue in 15 months.
You will cultivate grassroots growth through existing showroom traffic in multiple branches.
This is solely a Sales Manager position, your focus will be on growing and developing the division.
- Sales Management experience with a proven track record of team building
- Develop and implement training strategies that result in growth and increased sales
- Lighting Sales and industry experience
- Charisma with an ability to win people over—a unifier
- Ambition with a hunger for achievement
- Professionalism and a passion for superior customer satisfaction
Decorative Plumbing/Bath SalesLocation: New Haven, CT
- Sell decorative plumbing and merchandise
- Cross train with a desire to become a product expert
- Assist clients with enthusiasm to exceed client expectations
- Conduct follow-up communication
- Address client concerns timely and accurately
- Collaborate with other teammates to ensure exceptional service
- Promote a professional image representative of Bender
We work best with versatile people who can learn fast, think on their feet, and can quickly become competent members of our team as we strive to continuously exceed the expectations of customers. We are ALL IN for the customer.
- Decorative Plumbing and Bath Sales experience
- Showroom Sales experience
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills; resourcefulness, detail oriented and highly organized
- Motivation and proactive to networking at outside events to develop a strong client base