- Virtual Showroom Tour
- Schedule a showroom appt.
- Inspiration Gallery
- Tile & Stone
- Events & Trainings
- About Us
- Contact Us
IN-PERSON COUNTER VISITS
We have resumed in-person counter service (with the exception of Stamford) with some restrictions.
As we reopen our counters (with the exception of Stamford which will remain on delivery and curbside pick-up protocol) we appreciate your cooperation in following our safety procedures below.
Our staff will be following strict cleaning/sanitizing protocols throughout the day, and we’ve made changes in our offices to limit touchpoints including:
- Credit card machines and signature pads will be cleaned after every transaction
- Counters and bathrooms will be wiped down every hour
- Doors will remain open
- Plexiglass shields will be in place at counters
Inside Sales Team Meetings: As of Monday, June 22, our inside sales representatives will be back in their offices, ready to meet with customers.
Although we will be open for in-person counter service, we still encourage you to email or call in your orders for delivery or pick-up whenever possible. Call when you arrive, and we’ll bring it out to the dock to get you in and out as quickly as possible. We also deliver anywhere in Connecticut.
- Self-Monitor: We hope this goes without saying, but if you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Masks: A mask or other face-covering must be worn at all times in our buildings.
- Hand Sanitation: Please either wear gloves or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Occupancy Limits: Only one person per company or household will be able to enter the building. Also, please note the maximum number of customers at the counter area at a time for each of our locations.
- Bridgeport – 2
- Hartford – 4 at each counter
- Norwalk – 4
- New Haven – 5
- Stamford – 2
- Waterbury – 4
- Social Distancing: Everyone should practice social distancing while in the waiting area by remaining at least six feet apart.
- Self-Picking Product: Only one customer at a time will be permitted in an aisle. Please follow directional signage.
- Inside Sales Team Meetings: If you need to meet with a member of our inside sales team, please contact them via phone or email to ensure they are in the building. Some are working remotely. Meetings will need to take place in an open area, and not in offices, in order to maintain social distancing.
- Ordering by Email: Please remember to tell us when you want to pick up your order or have it delivered.
We want to offer the best service possible while keeping you and our staff safe.